In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2016-2017 academic year. WCSU Dining Services offers voluntary meal plans for any students not on the mandatory meal plan, or for interested faculty and staff. PLEASE NOTE, these plans can only be used at all campus food service locations and NOT laundry, bookstore, vending or future non-food service locations. Voluntary meal plans are subject to the same refund policies as mandatory meal plans. Please consult with Dining Services, located at Midtown Campus in the Student Center room 104, for all the meal plan options available. To learn more about 2016-2017 meal plans click here.
Meal plans can be purchased through the WCSU Cashier’s Office, (203) 837-8381.
- Flex Dollars is another feature adding flexibility to your dining options and is yours to spend like cash at all Dining Services locations. Flex Dollars carry over from fall to spring, but expire on the last day of the spring semester.
- Fast, easy and a convenient way to make purchases. For more information or to purchase CONNect Cash visit the Cashier’s Office in Old Main or go online to www.wcsu.edu/westconnect.
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact: Don Grayson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Feeling too Hot?
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Westconnect Cards cannot be used by anyone but the owner of the card to purchase food or enter the Student Restaurant.